Full Brochure Just Released - Download Now
BIG DATA : NO LONGER HYPE, BUT A TANGIBLE, IMPACTING REALITY
With close to 90% of Fortune 500 companies investing in Big Data projects, the commercial market has already witnessed the benefits of investing in large-scale data processing. The U.S. Government has realized the potential in Big Data and launched the long-term 2012 Big Data Initiative, investing $250 million a year in Big Data among its federal agencies, in addition to similar efforts within the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, Energy, the Intelligence Community, NASA and more.
The Big Data for Defense and Government 2013 addresses the latest government challenges, strategies and initiatives relating to Big Data Analytics, as well as the state of science in Big Data employments and technologies. Hear from those closest to these developments to learn what’s actually happening on the ground.
We are also very excited to host a Data Visualization Focus Day! Engage with leading DHS, DoD and DOE scientists who are at the forefront of data visualization advancements in the context of defense and government. Find the solutions you need to transform large data sets into visual, actionable intelligence.
With so many new Big Data developments just this past year from various U.S. defense and government agencies, now is the time to understand the trends, their subsequent effects and what the future holds.
Come join us as we hear the perspectives from the government, military, academia, and industry!
In-depth discussions will cover:
- First-hand Big Data perspectives, challenges and initiatives from the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, Energy, Intelligence Community, NASA and more
- How to optimize analysis efficiency and adapt it to a wide variety of data
- Commercial market advancements and enabling success for defense
- How Big Data Analytics is being applied to ISR, Video Analysis, Biometrics, Geo Intelligence and more
- The latest storage, sharing and energy efficiency challenges and advancements for Big Data Analytics, including the role of cloud computing
- Setting the priorities of the White House Big Data Initiative
- The importance of visualization in turning raw data into actionable intelligence
- Blending public and private capabilities for Big Data success